Use of Content. You may download or print a copy of any information listed as available for download or printing for personal use; however, reprinting or electronically reproducing any document or graphic in whole or in part or not identified as downloadable for any other purpose is expressly prohibited, unless prior written consent is obtained from the respective CareGiverReality, Inc., or any other specified copyright holder.
Usage Rules. If you download or print information you agree
- Not to use or allow any other party to use www.CareGiverReality.com, CareGiverRealityTV, or any product or service provided by or through CGR for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by there Terms and Conditions. CGR reserves the right to deny you access to any part of www.CareGiverReality.com and CareGiverRealityTV.
- To accept responsibility for the material you post in any and all discussions.
- Not to post or otherwise transmit any message, data, image, or program which is libelous, defamatory, indecent, obscene or pornographic or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any other person.
- Not to post or otherwise transmit any message, data, image or program that violates the property rights (including intellectual property rights) of others, including unauthorized copyrighted materials, trade secrets, other confidential proprietary information, and trademarks or Website marks.
- Not to interfere with others’ use of our services, www.CareGiverReality.com, and CareGiverRealityTV, including, but not limited to, disrupting the normal flow of dialogue in the Chat Room or on the Blog.
- Not to attempt to post, post, or otherwise transmit any data, in whatever form, that contains viruses, worms, “Trojan horses” or any other contaminating or destructive features.
- Not to post or otherwise transmit any message, data, image or program that is harmful, threatening, abusive or hateful. CGR reserves the right (but not the obligation) to take such action, as CGR deems appropriate in cases involving deeply offensive or potentially harmful statements.
- Not to post or otherwise transmit charity requests, petitions for signatures, chain letters or letters relating to pyramid schemes anywhere on www.CareGiverReality.com and CareGiverRealityTV, or post or otherwise transmit any advertising, promotional materials, or any other solicitation to use goods or services except in those areas (e.g., a classified bulletin board), if any, that we specifically design for such purpose.
Review of Postings and Uploads. No document, video, or other material provided for information or commercial purposes may be posted on www.CareGiverReality.com or CareGiverRealityTV without prior review and approval by CGR. We do not and cannot review all communications and information posted to the Blog and Chat Room provided on www.CareGiverReality.com by third parties. We do not approve, or vouch for or take responsibility for, the accuracy or truthfulness of such communications and materials, including reviews of information about products and services provided by third parties or information about products, and services provided by the parties providing the products and services. Nonetheless, we reserve the right (but not the obligation) to block or remove communications or materials that we determine, in our sole discretion, to be (a) abusive, libelous, defamatory or obscene, and/or (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading.
In addition to the terms and conditions set out above, the complete CGR Terms and Conditions of Service Use (full copy available on request) describe policies related to links to Websites operated by other parties, service providers appearing or cited on www.CareGiverReality.com and CareGiverRealityTV, warranty disclaimers, the presence of harmful computer virus and other programs, indemnifaction and waiver/release/limitation of libility by users for actions related to use by the user, Third-Party Rights, User Representations, termination of any accounts held by the user, general notices to the user, international use, and additional information on Privacy Protection.
Information provided on CaregiverReality TV, www.CaregiverReality.com, and any associated tapes, printed materials, or other products is provided for information purposes only and does not constitute a legal contract between or under CareGiverReality, Inc., the American Association for Caregiver Education, Inc., (AACE,) or their services and any person or entity unless otherwise specified. Information on official CGR and AACE web sites or CareGiverReality TV is subject to change without prior notice. Although every reasonable effort is made to present current and accurate information, CareGiverReality, Inc., makes no guarantees of any kind.
The CareGiverReality, Inc., web site may contain information that is created and maintained by a variety of sources both internal and external to CareGiverReality, Inc., or the American Association for Caregiver Education, Inc. The chat room, blog, and recorded material on these sites are unmoderated forums containing the personal opinions and other expressions of the persons who participate in interviews and taping and in the Caregiver Reality chat room and blog. CareGiverReality, Inc., does not control, monitor or guarantee the information contained in these sites or information contained in links to other external web sites, and does not endorse any views expressed or products or services offered therein. In no event shall CareGiverReality, Inc., be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such site or resource.
Health-Related Content Disclaimer: Health related topics, including physical or mental health, found on any CareGiverReality, Inc., and American Association for Caregiver Education, Inc., site or in any CGR or AACE product should not be used for diagnosing medical conditions or be substituted for professional/medical advice. CareGiverReality, Inc., and the American Association for Caregiver Education, Inc., assume no responsibility or liability for any consequence resulting directly or indirectly for any action or inaction you take based on or made in reliance on the information, services, or material on or linked to this site. CareGiverReality, Inc., and the American Association for Caregiver Education, Inc., make every reasonable effort to present current and accurate information and ensure that others participate in AACE programming and presentations do so. However, because medical developments occur daily, this site may contain outdated health- and research-related material. No guarantee of any kind is made. CareGiverReality, Inc., and the American Association for Caregiver Education, Inc., are not liable for any damage or loss related to the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of any information contained in CGR and ACCE produced programming or products.
Link Disclaimer: Any links to external Web sites and/or non-CGR and non-AACE information provided in CareGiverReality, Inc., an dAACE produced programming or products are provided as a courtesy. They should not be construed as an endorsement by CareGiverReality, Inc., or the American Association for Caregiver Education, Inc., of the content or views of the linked materials.
Copyright Agent: Inquiries regarding use of any of the material presented or found on this site must be directed in writing (by letter or email) to the Copyright Agent for CareGiverReality, Inc., who is:
B. K. Bryant
4800 Lyons Technology Parkway, Suite 4
Coconut Creek, Florida 33073-4358
Send email to: